Q: Where is West Hills?
A: West Hills is in the San Fernando Valley. Michelle is a Valley Girl. Valley Girls receptionize in the Valley. Where is the San Fernando Valley you ask? It is north of the Westside - just go up the 405! West Hills is 25 miles northwest from the Santa Monica Stake Center. Google maps estimates that the drive should take 35 minutes from there, but up to an hour in traffic. Assume lots of traffic since it's a Friday afternoon/evening. To recap: perhaps long driving, but totally worth it.
Q: I can't get off work early so I won't be able to make it by 5. Can I still come?
A: Yes! We are excited about the ring ceremony and encourage everyone to try to be on time for it, but if you can only come for the reception that's great too!
Q: Where are you registered?
A: Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Q: Who is cooler, Matt or Michelle?
A: Michelle says Michelle. Matt says Michelle. Everyone else says Matt.
Q: Can I bring my mom, my friend, and my parakeet?
A: We will have limited space at Orcutt Ranch so unfortunately we can't invite everyone, let alone your parakeet. We would love to have all of our friends, but it just isn't possible. We will try to have a housewarming soon where everyone can come and celebrate--we will even make brownies!
Well I am glad I was able to get the answer for my invisable parakeet J/K You two are funny! Love it!
ReplyDelete